De Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
|Cette page doit être vérifiée et/ou traduite.|
Vous pouvez aider le Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki en.
Missing No. is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Randomizes passive items and stats on pickup and at the start of every floor.
Ingame Footage[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
Strategy[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- There is no real strategy to Missing No. as it randomizes all the player's items. The benefit of the randomization can be added by collecting more items to increase the chance of a good item synergy.
- However, this item can be used to gain more health if desperately needed, as the randomization does often include items that grant you various types of hearts.
- If the player has already obtained a large number of items (such as during a run where they have gained infinite money in greed mode), it is highly recommended to avoid this item, as it will almost always end up rerolling all the items the player has thus far collected into Breakfast.
Trivia[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- This item is a reference to the infamous Missing No. glitch occuring in the first Pokémon games. The glitch would often corrupt save files, and therefore randomize various parts of the game. Isaac's appearance when affected by Missing No. is based on this glitch which could cause the player's sprite to become scrambled.
- The item also resembles the painting "Composition with Red, Yellow, and Blue" by Dutch painter Piet Mondrian.
- The background color for the Missing No. achievement has the same color as all the challenge unlocks. This implies that Missing No. was originally intended to be unlocked via a challenge. (Or, perhaps, it was intended to be looked at as an error.)
Graines[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
FTTQ E3RZ - Secret room directly to the right of the starting room
X1F3 19X9 - First floor secret room to the left of the shop
2QDT ALD2 - First floor secret room to the bottom of the treasure room
W4Q7 JMMP - First floor secret room directly under the treasure room