De Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
|Cette page doit être vérifiée et/ou traduite.|
Vous pouvez aider le Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki en.
Monstro's Lung is a passive item.
Effect[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro.
Interactions[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- 20/20: Has no effect.
- 8 Inch Nails: Fires multiple large, bloody nails with increased damage.
- Anti-Gravity: Overridden by Monstro's Lung.
- Azazel's Brimstone: Multiple short brimstones are fired in a random direction.
- Blood Clot: All tears are larger, with increased damage (as opposed to every 2nd tear like Blood Clot alone)
- Brimstone: Fires multiple Brimstone lasers in random directions around Isaac. Does not increase charge time. Charging a new Brimstone laser does remove the original laser in front of you, but the others continue doing damage. This effectively increases fire rate.
- Chemical Peel: Overridden by Monstro's Lung.
- Chocolate Milk: Each tear is a charged chocolate milk shot (with no increase in charge time), massively increasing damage.
- Cricket's Body: All tears fired will split into 4 after landing. Increased damage potential only noticed when firing into groups, due to random pattern of each tear when it splits.
- Cursed Eye: Tears travel faster and farther. Damage, charge time, and amount of tears are unaffected.
- Dr. Fetus: Isaac spits multiple bombs but must charge to fire. Bombs detonate simultaneously.
- Epic Fetus: Launches 3-5 cursors that rotate around each other before the missiles land.
- Epiphora: No effect. Tears stat is increased properly but firing cancels the effect.
- Godhead: Gives each tear a halo and homing effect, dealing massive damage due to the halos overlapping.
- Ipecac: Isaac spews multiple Ipecac tears which explode on impact.
- Technology : Some lazer's spawns without any charge and with random direction.
- Loki's Horns: No effect. Isaac will still fire single tears from the other three directions.
- Lost Contact: Tears destroy projectiles, basically capable of completely shielding the player from one side for a moment due to the number of tears.
- Mom's Eye: No effect. Isaac will still fire single tears from the back eye.
- Mom's Knife: When charged up and released, Isaac fires multiple knives in random directions. The main knife remains unchanged.
- Mom's Wig: All the spiders will spawn instantly while charging your shot.
- Mutant Spider: Much longer charge time with more tears in each burst.
- Mysterious Liquid: Each tear leaves a short lasting, damaging green puddle. The large number of tears means this covers a substantial area.
- Polyphemus: Greatly increased damage, but takes longer to charge.
- Proptosis: Each tear in the charged shot has a massively increased damage at short range.
- Sacred Heart: Higher damage and homing tears, but very long charge time.
- Soy Milk: Greatly decreases charge time but greatly reduces damage.
- Spoon Bender: Shots will most likely miss since they circle the target rather than hitting it.
- Strange Attractor: Due to the high concentration of tears enemies will be pulled into you at great force, in certain cases enough force to pull enemies through rocks.
- Tear Detonator: Multiplies all released tears upon activation.
- Technology: If picked up after Technology, Monstro's Lung has no effect. Technology will override Monstro's Lung with very low tear shot.
- : Extra lasers will be shot in random directions around you while firing.
- Technology 2 & Tech.5: Stacks. While you are charging Monstro's Lung, Technology .5/2 will keep firing.
- Tech X: Extra laser rings with different sizes depending on how long you charge it are fired, will increase charge time.
- The Inner Eye: Much longer charge time with more tears in each burst.
- The Ludovico Technique: Tear becomes a cluster of variably sized tears spread over a small area. The tears move at the same speed when controlled but constantly move around each other.
- Tiny Planet: Makes the entire shot circle around Isaac and fall directly behind him. Will miss unless facing away from the target.
Ingame Footage[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
Graines[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
CQKN L4WO (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
NEN6 AMED (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
4EYH-XZAZ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
Chocolate Milk later)FNCN L3HD (treasure room adjacent to spawn,
PJV9 ELRC (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
Z4KZ KFAL (treasure room to the left of spawn) 4ZGJ 124Y (treasure room adjacent to spawn, 2 black hearts in curse room adjacent to spawn) (Hardmode)