Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Cette page doit être vérifiée et/ou traduite.|
Vous pouvez aider le Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki en.
Piggy Bank is a passive item.
Effects[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Adds 3 coins on pickup.
- When Isaac takes damage 1-2 coins will drop.
- When held by Keeper, it will drop 0-1 coins instead.
Notes[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Unlike the coins dropped from being hit by a shot from a Keeper, Greed or Super Greed, the coins that are dropped from the piggy bank are not subtracted from Isaac's total.
- Can appear in the shop and the item room on the same floor, but picking up multiple copies of the item does not cause its effect to stack.
Synergies[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Blood Donation Machine - Nets coins from both the Piggy Bank and the Blood Donation Machine, making them extra effective.
- Placenta - Can be used to extremely slowly gain an infinite amount of coins, given a source of environmental damage.
- Bloody Penny - Adds a chance to recover lost health and can be used in combination with Blood Donation Machines to gain even more money.
- Humbling Bundle - Gives you twice as many coins per activation. The Humbling Bundle also turns full Heart drops into 2 Hearts, greatly increasing the amount of money that you can gain from damage.
- Pyromaniac - Like the Placenta, can be used to gain an infinite amount of coins, but works best with an enemy/boss that causes explosions, such as Pestilence.
- Swallowed Penny - Grants more coins upon taking damage.
- Counterfeit Penny - More chances for Counterfeit Penny's effect to activate.
Ingame Footage[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
Trivia[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- This item might be a reference to the similar item in Risk Of Rain called Life Savings, as suggested by its description.
Graines[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
1ZQ6 398F (adjacent to spawn)
AA0T WMW9 (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
8F84 7ZNG (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
VHY9 JNP3 (treasure room adjacent to spawn) (normal mode only)
|Attributs||Boss||Cartes et Runes||Chapitres||Consommables||Co-op|
|Challenges||Éléments interactifs||Item pools||Monstres||Objets||Personnages|