|Cette page doit être vérifiée et/ou traduite.|
Vous pouvez aider le Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki en.
Placenta is a passive item.
Effects[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Grants one full Heart Container when picked up.
- Isaac has a chance to regenerate half of a heart every one minute of gameplay.
Notes[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- The regeneration can happen multiple times in the same room, so there is no need to move between rooms to continue regeneration.
- It is possible to regenerate all missing hearts by simply standing in the same room for a while. Players may want to take a short break with the game not paused in order to regenerate all of their health.
- Regeneration does not occur when standing in a Crawl Space.
Synergies[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Gnawed Leaf: Allows Isaac to safely regenerate in any room.
- Blood Donation Machine/IV Bag: Allows Isaac to slowly gain coins, but due to the time required this is very inefficient.
- Bloody Lust: Isaac can gain up to +6.5 damage if provided with a safe source of damage (e.g. fire or spikes) as he can regenerate health without having to do anything. However, this method is very slow and inefficient.
Ingame Footage[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
Bugs[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
Bogue ! Going into a Ventricle Razor portal at the same time the effect of Placenta is triggered will cause the effect to trigger in rapid succesion, effectively healing Isaac to full health.
Trivia[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- A Placenta is an organ that forms from the mother's uterus during pregnancy that supports the unborn child during development until it is expelled during childbirth. In some cultures it is a common practice for the mother and/or child to eat the expelled placenta.
- This, like many other things Isaac does, is medically inadvisable.
Graines[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
EPBF FS6M (Basement I boss)
419H 1DQM (Basement I boss, Gnawed leaf in first floor item room)
|Attributs||Boss||Cartes et Runes||Chapitres||Consommables||Co-op|
|Challenges||Éléments interactifs||Item pools||Monstres||Objets||Personnages|