|Cette page doit être vérifiée et/ou traduite.|
Vous pouvez aider le Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki en.
Proptosis is a passive item.
Effets[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Doubles Isaac's Damage stat: Isaac's tears become larger and do more damage, but shrink and do less damage the further they travel. At maximum range they will still deal approximately +30% damage.
- Caps Isaac's Range at approximately base starting Range (Range can still be affected by Shot Speed).
Synergies[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Anti-Gravity - The tears will not decrease in size or damage until they start moving, making this excellent against enemies that chase Isaac.
- Brimstone - Retains the double damage effect without losing damage over range.
- The beam decreases in damage and width the farther it travels.
- Does not affect Azazel's short-ranged Brimstone.
- Chocolate Milk - Further increases the size of the initial tears.
- Godhead - Large tears cause a larger halo as well.
- A Lump of Coal - Proptosis scales with Isaac's damage while the Lump of Coal does not. At base damage, the Lump of Coal will approximately negate the damage lost over distance, but with increased damage, tears still do more damage up close.
- Pupula Duplex - Negates the drawback almost completely and makes your tears even bigger. Your tears will still slightly shrink overs its maximum range.
- Tech X - Ring size and damage is substantially increased, but decreases as the ring travels further from Isaac.
- Technology - Doubles damage.
- The beam decreases in damage and width the farther it travels. Tears become virtually powerless across large rooms like boss rush and hush.
Interactions[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- The Ludovico Technique - The closer the tear floats to Isaac, the larger it is. The farther away, the smaller.
- Soy Milk - Tears disappear nearly instantly in front of Isaac, decreasing his range and damage to nearly nothing.
En jeu[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
Anecdotes[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Eye proptosis is a condition resulting in forward displacement and entrapment of the eye from behind by the eyelids. The condition is also known as eye dislocation and eye luxation.
Graines[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
CMTS HNLP (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
1SKS ZMYW (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
BZZ7 DWY3 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
HAPT EHDH (First floor treasure room)
GDD6 7YNH (Treasure room adjacent to spawn, Burning Basement)
|Babioles||Cartes et Runes||Objets||Consommables||Page de collection|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Personnages||Mécaniques d'étages||Mécaniques||Éléments interactifs||Technique|