||Cette page doit être vérifiée et/ou traduite.|Vous pouvez aider le Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki en la traduisant.
Restock is a passive item added in the Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth expansion. All characters start with Restock in Greed Mode.
- Upon purchasing an item from the Shop, a new purchasable item is added to the store's inventory.
- If used with IV Bag/Blood Donation Machine and an item which can spawn additional coins (Counterfeit Penny, Swallowed Penny, Humbling Bundle, etc.), infinite money can be produced by buying hearts for 3 coins and getting more than 3 coins back after donating health.
- Using a Credit Card in a Shop prevents Restock from working for that shop only.
- When purchasing Restock from a Shop, the slot that Restock was purchased from will not be restocked.
- Two Steam Sales: Items can be infinitely bought from shops.
- Blank Card, Two of Diamonds: If the shop contains a Battery, items can be purchased infinitely.
- D7: Using D7 upon purchasing an item will refresh other items into the same type as the purchased one.