Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Cette page doit être vérifiée et/ou traduite.|
Vous pouvez aider le Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki en.
Spider Mod est un objet passif ajouté dans l'extension Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Effects[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- A familiar grey spider that wanders around and allows Isaac to see tear damage and the health bars of all enemies.
- The spider will inflict a random status effect on any enemies it comes into contact with.
- The spider will sometimes drop a battery when a room is completed.
- The spider will sometimes spawn a Blue Spider when a room is completed.
Notes[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- For the sake of simplicity, all damage values shown are multiplied by 10 and rounded to the nearest number.
- Spider Mod reveals Mega Satan's health bar, and is the only way to see his health.
Ingame Footage[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
Trivia[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- This item is a reference to Spidermod, a modification to the original Binding of Isaac; made by one of the lead Rebirth developers Spider853. One feature of Spidermod was to show damage numbers on screen.