Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Cette page doit être vérifiée et/ou traduite.|
Vous pouvez aider le Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki en.
Teleport 2.0 is an activated item added in Afterbirth.
Effects[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- When used, teleports Isaac to the next room that has not been explored yet.
- The room that you are teleported into will be touching an explored room.
- When used in a room with enemies in it, it will teleport Isaac back into the same room.
- Isaac will teleport into the next normal room or Boss Room, meaning it cannot be used to enter a special room unless all other normal rooms/the Boss Room has been cleared.
- If all rooms have been explored, including Secret Rooms, it will teleport Isaac to the devil/angel room.
- If all rooms including the Devil or Angel room have been explored, it will teleport Isaac to the I AM ERROR room.
- If used in the I AM ERROR room, it will keep Isaac in the room.
Notes[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- In Cathedral or Sheol, using the I AM ERROR room exit will bring Isaac to The Chest or Dark Room respectively.
- On The Chest or Dark Room, Teleport 2.0 will teleport Isaac to the the devil/angel room instead of the I AM ERROR room.
- Cannot teleport into the room containing Mega Satan, even if all other rooms are explored.
Synergies[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Charged Baby: Leaving the batteries it generates around the floor allows you to save them up and have multiple charges to use at the end of the floor once everything is explored, maximizing the chance of getting to I AM ERROR.
- The Battery: Having two charges by the end of the floor can guarantee getting to a Devil/Angel room and I AM ERROR, assuming the secret rooms have been explored.
- Blue Map/X-Ray Vision/Spelunker Hat: Allows you to know the location of Secret/Super Secret rooms. You can explore these rooms yourself and save Teleport 2.0 for Devil/Angel Rooms or I AM ERROR.
Ingame Footage[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
Trivia[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Teleporting to the I AM ERROR room when all rooms on the map are explored is a reference to the error the item would otherwise cause.
- It is as if the item is saying "ERROR, there are no more unexplored rooms left."
- This item is one of the two reliable ways to reach the I AM ERROR room in game, the other being the Blank Card + ? Card interaction—another paradoxical situation.
Graines[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
1SF8 M4WJ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn - Normal Mode Only)