|Cette page doit être vérifiée et/ou traduite.|
Vous pouvez aider le Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki en.
|Santé de base|
|Santé supplémentaire par étage|
|Any floor up to The Womb I, except The Depths II|
The Fallen is a boss that can appear as the boss of any floor before Womb II, except for The Depths II (where a Mom fight is guaranteed). However, for The Fallen to appear as a boss, the player has to have been inside at least 1 Devil Room in the run. (Using a Joker card will count for the purposes of meeting this prerequisite.)
The Fallen can also appear as a normal enemy on floors after The Womb. He will also always spawn before the Satan battle.
Behavior[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Fires 3 tears then 4 tears in quick succession towards Isaac.
- Growls and begins to chase Isaac. When the charge is finished, it will fire a Brimstone laser in each cardinal direction.
- At 50% health, the Fallen will split in two. The clones that are created have the exact same attack pattern.
Notes[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Instead of dropping an item from the boss pool, The Fallen will drop an item from the Devil Room item pool. They cost no heart containers to pick up. Devil Rooms can still spawn at the end of the boss fight.
- Rerolling the drop from The Fallen will reroll it to another item from the Devil Room pool, but only after you immediately defeat The Fallen. If you exit and re-enter the boss room, it will reroll to the regular boss pool.
- Rerolling the drop from The Fallen will reroll it to another item from the Devil Room pool regardless of when it is rerolled.
- Charming effects are especially effective on this boss's second form. Causing one to Brimstone the other will kill them extremely quickly.
- Krampus uses the same attack patterns as The Fallen, with the exception that he doesn't perform the charge attack and he doesn't split upon death.
Gallery[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Fallen ingame.png
The Fallen ingame.
|Attributs||Boss||Cartes et Runes||Chapitres||Consommables||Co-op|
|Challenges||Éléments interactifs||Item pools||Monstres||Objets||Personnages|