The Ludovico Technique
De Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
|Cette page doit être vérifiée et/ou traduite.|
Vous pouvez aider le Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki en.
The Ludovico Technique est un objet passif.
Effets[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Au lieu de tirer des larmes, Isaac contrôle une grosse larme ignorant les obstacles. Cette larme inflige des dommages constants tant qu'elle est en contact avec un ennemi.
Notes[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- La vitesse de la larme Ludovico est déterminée par la statistique Shot Speed.
- La nombre de coups infligés par secondes par la larme Ludovico est déterminé par la statistique Tears.
- When Death uses his The Hourglass attack, the tear is slow to respond but then moves so quickly that it is nearly impossible to use effectively.
Synergies[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- 20/20: One smaller tear orbits the main tear.
- 8 Inch Nails: The tear becomes a nail, increases in size, damage, and provides minor knockback in the direction the tear moves.
- A Lump Of Coal: The tear becomes larger the further away it is from Isaac.
- Blood Clot: The tear flashes between red and "normal," dealing more damage when red.
- Brimstone: Tear takes the shape of a very large laser ring dealing damage rapidly. This ring will always be present and doesn't need charging up like normal Brimstone would.
- Pulse Worm: The tear pulsates in midair, expanding and contracting. This works with normal tears as well as Brimstone.
- Chemical Peel: Tear will alternate between "normal" and red, dealing more damage when red.
- Chocolate Milk: No damage increase, but results in -1 tear delay.
- Death's Touch: The tear becomes a scythe (vanity), but increases in size and damage
- Dr. Fetus: The bomb can be controlled until it explodes.
- Godhead: The tear homes towards nearby enemies and gains a large damaging aura.
- Guppy transformation: A large number of flies is rapidly deployed whilst controlling the Ludovico tear.
- Incubus: Isaac gains a controlled tear while also being able to shoot normally with Incubus.
- Lost Contact: Tear will block enemy tears without disappearing.
- Mom's Contacts: Tear randomly alternates colors, which randomly petrifies enemies.
- Mom's Perfume: Tear gains a chance to give the fear effect.
- Mom's Wig: The item causes spiders to spawn rapidly when moving the tear.
- Monstro's Lung: Tear turns red and does more damage.
- Tear becomes a cluster of variously sized tears spread over a small area. The tears move at the same speed when controlled but constantly move around each other.
- My Reflection: The tear moves much faster.
- Number One: The tear deals damage to enemies much faster, with the range penalty having no effect.
- Spoon Bender: Tear will slightly gravitate towards enemies near it
- Strange Attractor: Enemies, items and even most bosses will be sucked to the single floating tear, dealing constant damage while keeping Isaac well away from harm, making this combination extremely effective in almost all scenarios.
- Technology: The tear becomes a large laser ring.
- The Parasite: Shoots out smaller tears when attacking an enemy.
- Tough Love: Upon entering a room, Isaac has a 10% chance + 10% per luck up of his tear briefly turning into a tooth before becoming a giant tear for the duration of the room.
- Tear Detonator: The tear explodes into six smaller tears, then reappears next to the player.
Interactions[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Anti-Gravity: Overridden by The Ludovico Technique.
- Cricket's Body: Overridden by The Ludovico Technique.
- Epic Fetus: Overrides The Ludovico Technique.
- Tech X: Overrides The Ludovico Technique.
- Explosivo: Tear will alternate between "normal" and black. If it touches an enemy, it will stick to it, grow in size, then explode. The tear can not damage anything or be controlled when stuck to an enemy.
- Fire Mind: Tears retain the ability to ignite enemies and explode. Tears respawn at Isaac's location after exploding.
- Homing Tears: The tear slowly homes toward the nearest enemy. Once locked in an enemy moving the tear somewhere else becomes harder.
- Hook Worm: Tear moves in a zig-zag pattern while controlled.
- Invulnerability: Tear cannot be moved while in effect, but will still do damage.
- Ipecac: Overridden by The Ludovico Technique. (No damage increase or explosion.)
- Loki's Horns: The Ludovico tear will sometimes shoot 4 smaller tears in each direction.
- Mom's Eye: The Ludovico tear will sometimes shoot smaller tears behind it.
- Mom's Knife: The Ludovico tear is replaced by Mom's Knife, which now can be controlled like the Ludovico tear.
- Proptosis: The closer the tear floats to Isaac, the larger it is. The farther away, the smaller.
- Pupula Duplex: Decreases the tear size by taking the form of a Pupula Duplex tear; however, it travels faster.
- Red Candle: The tear disappears upon contact with a flame created by the candle and reappears near Isaac, slightly shrinking the flame.
- Ring Worm: The tear spins rapidly in small circles.
- Technology 2: The tear controls as usual, and Isaac fires the laser towards the tear relative to his position, rather than in the direction the player is moving the tear. Technology 2's damage penalty still applies.
- The Wiz: the Ludovico tear now moves in a very unusual way, up is up-right, down is down-left, left is left-up, right is right-down. This can be counteracted by holding the keys or d-pad in its' associated path. (up-right to make it go up and so forth with the other keys)
- Tiny Planet: The tear controls strangely. It orbits Isaac slowly when not controlled, and when controlled, the tear's movement is distorted. Additionally, the tear's range becomes limited to Tiny Planet's orbit distance.
- Tractor Beam: The Ludovico Technique overrides the beam's effect.
- Trinity Shield: The controls of the tear and the shield overlap, making it impossible to consistently control both.
- ???'s Only Friend & Robo-Baby 2.0: The tear and familiar(s) travel together, as they are controlled in the same way. Because the familiars' travel speeds are not affected by Isaac's shot speed, they only travel in the same spot when Isaac has exactly the amount of shot speed to sync them up.
- Multidimensional Baby: No effect
Ingame Footage[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
Trivia[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- The Ludovico Technique is a reference to Anthony Burgess' novel A Clockwork Orange and Stanley Kubrick's film adaptation, where it was referred to as "Ludovico's Technique." The technique involved headgear which forced the patient's eyelids open (hence "Controlled Tears") while watching violent films under nausea-inducing drugs, conditioning them against violence.
Graines[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
KPRZ M83V (First floor treasure room)
ZYS1 ONMS (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
VLZW 7CJ8 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
S11S E632 (First floor treasure room)
0H0T MKNS (First floor treasure room)
DQBE T9RH (First floor treasure room)
GEYN TXS7 (First floor treasure room)
KK92 7DTD (First floor treasure room)
MX26 V47J (treasure room adjacent to spawn) (both modes)
KYSL MRKZ (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|Attributs||Boss||Cartes et Runes||Chapitres||Consommables||Co-op|
|Challenges||Éléments interactifs||Item pools||Monstres||Objets||Personnages|