|Cette page doit être vérifiée et/ou traduite.|
Vous pouvez aider le Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki en.
The Soul is a secret unlockable passive item.
Effects[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Grants two soul hearts.
- Isaac gains a pulsing blue aura that repels enemies and projectiles.
- The power of the repel force alternates in strength, sometimes being able to counter a projectile well before it hits Isaac, to being able to only slow it down. The strength can be measured by the intensity of the aura.
- Ground based enemies will overcome the counterforce easier than flying enemies and projectiles.
Synergies[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Broken Watch: When enemies are slowed, projectiles are much easier to deflect. Low but existing risk of quickening enemies instead, making it less effective.
- Censer: Projectiles and enemies within Censer radius are easier to repel.
- Stop Watch: Slowed projectiles are much easier to repel.
Ingame Footage[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
Gallery[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
The Soul deflecting slowed projectiles from It Lives.
Graines[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
6KQV 9RCE (First treasure room adjacent to start)
A6GB 23G1 (First room to the left, behind rocks)
AGCM 6NES (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
421L LTJZ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
L7J7 FF2E (treasure room adjacent to spawn) (both modes)
DX7X 77J6 (treasure room adjacent to spawn)