De Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
||Cette page doit être vérifiée et/ou traduite.|Vous pouvez aider le Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki en la traduisant.
| "Just hope you're not next..."|
|(page 0, colonne 0, ligne 0)
Death's List is a passive item added in Booster Pack #4.
- Upon entering a room, a skull appears over a random enemy's head.
- Killing the marked enemy will cause the skull to move to a different enemy.
- If all enemies in the room are cleared in the order they are marked, Isaac gains a random reward as follows:
- A soul heart, a pill, a key, a bomb or a nickel.
- +0.2 speed, +0.5 range, +0.5 tears, +0.2 shot speed, +1 flat damage or +1 luck.
- If a non-marked enemy is killed, the skull will disappear and no bonuses will be granted for that room.
- If a reward stat is chosen that is already at maximum, the sound effect and Isaac's thumbs up animation will play but there is no other effect.
- Bosses may also be marked.
- Multisegmented bosses such as Pin and The Hollow may be difficult or impossible to kill in the correct order, as each segment is marked individually.
- A room with no enemies but instead buttons to press to open the doors can also give a reward when cleared.
- If a Portal is marked and despawns, no other enemy will be marked and the bonus is lost.
- Enemies will not be marked in Challenge Rooms or the Boss Rush.
- Angels from bombed Angel Statues will not be marked.