Haemolacria : Différence entre versions
De Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Version actuelle datée du 16 octobre 2017 à 09:19
|Cette page doit être vérifiée et/ou traduite.|
Vous pouvez aider le Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki en.
Erreur Lua dans Module:Dlc à la ligne 98 : attempt to concatenate field '?' (a nil value).
Haemolacria is a passive item added in Booster Pack #4.
Effects[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Tears are now fired in an arc. Upon hitting the floor, an obstacle, or an enemy, they burst into many smaller tears in all directions.
- Increases tear delay, cutting fire rate roughly in 1/3.
- Isaac's base damage is not affected, but the main tears deal about 30% extra damage.
- The scattered tears deal random damage that is around 50-80% of the main tear.
Interactions[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Anti-Gravity: If a fire button is held down when a Haemolacria tear bursts, the burst tears will hover in place before being fired outwards.
- Cursed Eye: Overridden by Haemolacria.
- Epic Fetus: Overridden by Haemolacria.
- Ipecac: Fires a large explosive shot that releases more explosive shots in all directions upon bursting. Once Isaac's damage stat is updated next time, Ipecac's +40 damage bonus becomes only +4.
- The Ludovico Technique: Overridden by Haemolacria.
- Rubber Cement: Tears will burst only when they hit the floor, not on walls or enemies.
- Sinus Infection: If the main tear is a booger, it will get stuck and not burst on hitting an enemy, dealing its heightened damage. Split tears have an independent chance of being booger tears.
- Tech X: Overridden by Haemolacria.
- Technology: Fires arcing tears that release Technology lasers upon bursting.
Synergies[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Brimstone: Significantly increased tear delay. Isaac fires a large arcing tear with the Brimstone symbol on it that fires several Brimstone beams in random directions upon bursting.
- Dr. Fetus: Significantly increased tear delay. Isaac fires a large arcing tear reminiscent of a bomb that scatters into 3-5 bombs that explode simultaneously.
- Cricket's Body: A single tear can scatter massive amounts of smaller tears across the room.
- Holy Light: The main tear can be a holy tear and bursts normally in addition to the light beam. Split tears have an independent chance of being holy tears.
- Mom's Knife: Both the knife and Haemolacria tears function at the same time.
Trivia[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Haemolacria is based on this Steam Workshop item by HiHowAreYou, themed around water balloons.
- The item is a reference to the rare condition with the same name, that causes people to produce tears that are composed of blood.
Gallery[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
Haemolacria's appearance in the original steam workshop mod.
|Babioles||Cartes et Runes||Objets||Consommables||Page de collection|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Personnages||Mécaniques d'étages||Mécaniques||Éléments interactifs||Technique|