De Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
||Cette page doit être vérifiée et/ou traduite.|Vous pouvez aider le Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki en la traduisant.
| "Feed them!"|
|(page 0, colonne 0, ligne 0)
Lachryphagy is a passive item added in Booster Pack #4.
- Isaac's tears decelerate as they travel. Upon stopping or hitting an obstacle, they burst into 8 tears in all directions.
- Hitting an enemy will not cause them to burst.
- Tears can be fired into other tears to feed them, increasing their damage and the damage of the burst tears.
- If one tear is fed 5 other tears, it will immediately burst.
- The tears will have their damage added together, with the first consumed tear giving additional damage.
- Tears in the burst will deal half the damage the main tear would have.
- Brimstone: Lachryphagy does not affect regular Brimstone beams, but tears from other sources such as Isaac's Tears will burst into 8 Brimstone beams.
- Dr. Fetus: Overrides Lachryphagy.
- Epic Fetus: Overrides Lachryphagy.
- The Ludovico Technique: Overrides Lachryphagy.
- Monstro's Lung: The tears clump together soon after firing. This leads them to occasionally disappearing entirely, immediately hitting an enemy for massive damage or bursting with almost as high damage.
- Pop!: Tears behave erratically, with freshly fired tears usually behaving like Lachryphagy and burst tears like Pop!.
- Proptosis: The tears most of the time fade out quicker than they can burst.
- Tech X: Overrides Lachryphagy.
- Technology: Overrides Lachryphagy.
- 20/20 / The Inner Eye / Mutant Spider: Tears tend to clump together soon after firing for high damage shots. It may take more than 5 tears in total to cause a burst.
- Rubber Cement: Tears will damage and bounce off enemies normally and burst afterwards.