De Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
|Cette page doit être vérifiée et/ou traduite.|
Vous pouvez aider le Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki en.
- Continuously firing or charging tears for 3 seconds causes Isaac to drop a Butt Bomb. Only 1 Butt Bomb can be dropped per charging cycle, so you'll need to stop firing and then charge again to drop another Butt Bomb. Taking Damage will interrupt the cycle.
- Butt Bombs explode for 50 damage like normal bombs, but also deal 10 damage to all enemies in the room and daze them for a short period of time.
- Essentially grants unlimited bombs, as you can just reset the charge time over and over to bomb tinted rocks and to get into Secret and Super Secret Rooms.
- Bobby-Bomb - Butt bombs will home in on enemies.
- Marked - Holding the fire key to move the crosshairs for 3 seconds drops a butt bomb.
- Sad Bombs - Butt bombs will also shoot 10 tears off in every direction.
- Increases difficulty of poop-themed bosses such as Dingle, as the Butt Bomb restore the boss' hp when they explode.
1A8Z 43DC (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
- Number Two is a euphemism for defecation.
|Attributs||Boss||Cartes et Runes||Chapitres||Consommables||Co-op|
|Challenges||Éléments interactifs||Item pools||Monstres||Objets||Personnages|