Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Cette page doit être vérifiée et/ou traduite.|
Vous pouvez aider le Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki en.
Toxic Shock is a passive item added in the Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth expansion.
Effects[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Upon entering a room, all enemies are poisoned, dealing double Isaac's tear damage and also creating a green fog for the first few seconds of the room.
- Killing enemies leaves a small, short lasting pool of green creep on the ground.
Notes[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- High tear damage will cause this item to become very powerful for rooms with a lot of enemies, since they can die instantly and render the room harmless.
- Enemies which spawn after the first few seconds of each room are not affected by this item, e.g. Flies spawned from a Mulligan dying.
- The poison effect only activates upon entering a room and not at the start of a wave. In Boss Rush and most of Greed Mode, the item will not poison enemies.
Ingame Footage[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
Graines[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
MS6L 43MM (First Floor XL Treasure Room) (Hard Mode Only)
0DMW R92S (First Floor Treasure Room)
2FTP M2DY (Second Floor Treasure Room)
E3ER VEGE (First floor treasure room) (Both modes)